My Photo
Name:
Location: Alloverthe, USA, From Ohio, currently reside in GA, United States

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Final 10%

The Journey is alive again!

"The men I pity are those who do 90% of what it takes to succeed." ~ someone famous


Okay, with exception for the video I actually wrote this blog about 6 months ago and I am finally posting it because things are just now coming to fruition. I will be writing a new blog soon, but please read this one first so you know what is going on!


~ Nathan

_______________________________________________________________
Written on March 26th, 2010, but highly relevant stuff!

If you saw my last long blog entry I told you that I had a surprise to tell you. Well... here it is! This is a rough cut, so it is a bit drawn out and needs to be cleaned up, but for blog purposes it should help you to see what is going on in my life... (see video below)



_______________


Moving on, I have some big news on my end, where to begin telling you... oh wow I do not know! I am & have been training since January to go back out on the Pro Tennis Satellite Circuit again for a part of 2010. I will be heading to Joplin, Missouri on July 15th to play in my first tournament there. I will again be staying with the Meekers, a beautiful older couple that own an incredible little bed & breakfast called Bit of Eden. Then I will be training & going to the southern California tournaments in mid-late September, including Claremont, Costa Mesa, & Irvine. I am not going to pretend that I don't need help getting me through this successfully. Beyond my two incredible trainers, Betty McHan (super-slow strength training) & Josh Rohr (explosiveness, agility & speed training), I need finances to back this up. As you know if you keep up with my blogs I spent the last two years paying off debt and getting myself into a good financial position with owning a house, two (old :) Bimmers, & a 35-foot (school bus veggie converted :) RV, & a (free) German Shepherd named Jack, & most recently God has put the most beautiful woman in the world into my life, Ms. Megan Dovell. You will hear much more about her in the future I am sure, but for now she is teaching English in South Korea. She is amazing, but I am going to spend more time talking about her in my next blog.

So I am wealthy I know, but to take that leap into the great beyond, back outside of the Matrix that is the societal gravitational poll into the great unknown that is the place where my dreams lie, I NEED YOUR HELP! Yet if you know me, you know that when I ask for help I always want to give more back to you in return. So here are some awesome ways YOU can help:
  1. Go to FeedtheVan.com (soon to be FeedtheBus.com) and you can sponsor me in one of three ways. You can buy a sweet "I fed the van." t-shirt for $15 bucks. You can purchase a bumper sticker ad on my Veggie Bus for $50 (to be placed on both the bus & on FeedtheBus.com with a link to your own website!) Lastly, you can make a simple donation to this great cause right from the website.
  2. Tell as many friends as possible about this blog and get permission from them to have me put them on my blog list. Get 15 people to sign up by sending me their e-mail addresses & I'll send you your very own FeedtheVan.com "I fed the van" T-shirt! Do I have the van anymore? No, but her spirit (and website) lives on...
  3. As I am sure you know, to do what I do well, a great diet is paramount. Beyond my normal healthy eating habits, I supplement it with a priceless product called Vemma, the #1 liquid dietary supplement on the market, made of Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen (whole wildcrafted), & Aloe, also where it gets its' name. I have been using this product for a year & half to help keep my health at its' peak & it is a key contribution to my life goal of being a centenarian. Recently I decided to begin selling this product as I believe in it so much. It can be purchased in many forms, including the regular 32 oz bottles, the single-use double-shots, Verve Energy drink, Vemma Next for kids, & Vemma Thirst Sports Drink in individual powder packets. This being said, you can click on the Vemma link above to go directly to their website and purchase with me as your referral. It's got a 30-day empty bottle full refund guarantee, so no risk... only reward!!! As I have found, it is the tastiest & easiest to drink of all the liquid dietary supplements I have used, which is one of the main reasons I have stuck with it! By purchasing this product you will be helping yourself to live a long & healthy life along while helping me out on the road!
These are three awesome ways you can sponsor me on my way to becoming a success on the road. Thank you for reading and considering and God bless.

Signing off,

~ Nate
_______________________________________________________________

So there you have it, this blog I wrote about 6 months ago. I will be following it up soon with my current situation/adventures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous johnnyblazed said...

nicw , good luck in Claremont : )
Nate your the Mann!!!

9/13/2010 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home