My Photo
Name:
Location: Alloverthe, USA, From Ohio, currently reside in GA, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love Song to our Maker

With all the strife and struggle out there, and the ignoring of the One who made us, I just wanted to pay tribute to our Maker with this tune. I hope you will relax, put on the brakes, and listen to this tune & read the scripture quotes that go with it, including the one I added below :).

That is what is meant by the Scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. ~ I Corinthians 2:9



:) I love you all.


~ Nate


2 Comments:

Anonymous Dustin said...

Nate,

You are the Mann!

Love ya bro,

Dustin

3/11/2010 4:29 AM  
Blogger ~LilHockeyBabe~ said...

Yepp, you are the Mann.

I am officially caught up with your entire blog too. looking forward to any future ones!

4/02/2010 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home